Other > Tard Farm

Re: Psycho Warfare

(1/18) > >>

KnuckleBallz:
Some of you have real interesting writing styles.

J_Walker:
Sorry to be the grudge here.. did he say he was 240lbs? Good lord.. Help that poor GS500.... Looks like he's been mommy's little boy for to long. One too many happy meals much? Also the insulting of other motorcycles, I know I know.. everyone has their own style. But srsly? That's some deep shaZam!. This guy seems like some DB4channer that comes onto a motorcycle forum crying about his mommy not letting him get a motorcycle. Yet he is out collage? Srsly grow a pair man. also this sounds more like a pitty party for himself if anything. Fear? How do you get over anything you fear? Common sense you should be old enough now to understand you either face your fear or you run like a kitty cat!

Also. Personally I'm surprised how people we're so nice on here so far, where is mister?! You just sound like some whiny fat kid that as always is trying to eat more than he can chew.. Why you telling us all this if you not even gonna get a bike for another year an a half? Srsly. I can't believe I wasted my time reading something that I thought might be good, but it ended up being some retarded ghey shet.

Grow up mommys boy. Someone around here has to be truthful. And why you trying to hide yourself? "My name is Foxtrot Tango, and I am not here." Again - Bro its not 4chan not everyone is gonna send your f%$king PC a virus... And the government isn't gonna come chop off you hands for writing on a motorcycle forum...

Kijona:

--- Quote from: J_Walker on February 16, 2012, 01:40:22 PM ---Sorry to be the grudge here.. did he say he was 240lbs? Good lord.. Help that poor GS500.... Looks like he's been mommy's little boy for to long. One too many happy meals much? Also the insulting of other motorcycles, I know I know.. everyone has their own style. But srsly? That's some deep shaZam!. This guy seems like some DB4channer that comes onto a motorcycle forum crying about his mommy not letting him get a motorcycle. Yet he is out collage? Srsly grow a pair man. also this sounds more like a pitty party for himself if anything. Fear? How do you get over anything you fear? Common sense you should be old enough now to understand you either face your fear or you run like a kitty cat!

Also. Personally I'm surprised how people we're so nice on here so far, where is mister?! You just sound like some whiny fat kid that as always is trying to eat more than he can chew.. Why you telling us all this if you not even gonna get a bike for another year an a half? Srsly. I can't believe I wasted my time reading something that I thought might be good, but it ended up being some retarded ghey shet.

Grow up mommys boy. Someone around here has to be truthful. And why you trying to hide yourself? "My name is Foxtrot Tango, and I am not here." Again - Bro its not 4chan not everyone is gonna send your f%$king PC a virus... And the government isn't gonna come chop off you hands for writing on a motorcycle forum...

--- End quote ---

You're the one that needs to grow up. You're 17 years old and you're trying to tell a college graduate that he's "momma's boy"? He HAS a job and has moved away from his parents. You, on the other hand, still live your parents, don't have a JOB, and took your MOTHER with you to buy a motorcycle. If anything, YOU are the momma's boy.

Keep your childish mentality on YOUR side of the keyboard.

Edit: I further reviewed your post and I realized that not only do you look like a complete ASS, you also don't even know anything about the GS or the people on this board. There are MANY here who have ridden two-up on a GS for hundreds of miles. And somehow I doubt ANY of them added up to under 240lbs. How do you know he's not tall-ish and just a little husky? I'm a hair short of 6 feet tall and I weigh 185-190lbs. You know what, though? I have a 34" waist. Muscle is a lot denser than fat.

J_Walker:

--- Quote from: Kijona on February 16, 2012, 02:42:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: J_Walker on February 16, 2012, 01:40:22 PM ---Sorry to be the grudge here.. did he say he was 240lbs? Good lord.. Help that poor GS500.... Looks like he's been mommy's little boy for to long. One too many happy meals much? Also the insulting of other motorcycles, I know I know.. everyone has their own style. But srsly? That's some deep shaZam!. This guy seems like some DB4channer that comes onto a motorcycle forum crying about his mommy not letting him get a motorcycle. Yet he is out collage? Srsly grow a pair man. also this sounds more like a pitty party for himself if anything. Fear? How do you get over anything you fear? Common sense you should be old enough now to understand you either face your fear or you run like a kitty cat!

--- End quote ---

You're the one that needs to grow up. You're 17 years old and you're trying to tell a college graduate that he's "momma's boy"? How do you know he's not tall-ish and just a little husky? I'm a hair short of 6 feet tall and I weigh 185-190lbs. You know what, though? I have a 34" waist. Muscle is a lot denser than fat.

--- End quote ---

lol 18 now buddy.. Shows how much you really know about people. This is the internet. No need to rage over. Your my dads height. and weight. Okay, congrats. But this kid sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

And your ignorant if you didn't get that he's a momma's boy from that? And Try to act like college graduate is something? WOW Mommy and daddy paided for his collage I bet.. His dads a DOCTOR!!!!!!.

And how does him being a college graduate MEAN anything!! Wow he's gonna be living the rest of his life in debt. [ saying he did pay for his own college funds.] $60,000 in college debt. Another, 25-30k in a new car. [ I assume he's been driving this whole time] than a mortgage on a $500,000+ house.. He is in debt. till he's like 80!

or he can be some stuck up rich kid who's mommy and daddy gives him everything he want's and now is on his own asking questions about what the common people know and rich people fail to know...

Lemme give you a modern history update. If you live in south Florida, and your a doctor. You own a big house. Really nice freakin cars. High end sports and things like that.. His family has money. Simple as that. And if you fail to know this, thus to your own. Not trying to start a fight or anything. but his post smells of bad BS! if you carefully read over all of it. and put things together like I just have. you'll understand what I mean.

This kid is saying he's like 4 different things trying to mind fuk you all.. This story isn't one story. Its four storys. And all in a bunch of lies. Either way. I tore him a new one. and the next post he makes if he addresses what I said. Will prove my point. Thus assuming he comes back...

EDIT1: I had a high school teacher work at a college once. She said she went back to highschool because highschool kids knew more about English than collage kids.. IE: some didn't even know what a verb was... or noun...

EDIT2: I missed this sorry, but your last comment. "Keep your childish mentality on YOUR side of the keyboard." Childish? Why do people assume young people are stupid/dumb/ignorant.? they are normally smarter than the older people. As you get older schools are teaching new/more advanced things. There for younger people are truly smarter than older people. so when I'm 25 there will be kids my age now, that will know 2xs as much as I do. Thus I must admit somethings will always be forth the older age. Some things are acquired with age.

fraze11:

--- Quote from: J_Walker on February 16, 2012, 02:55:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kijona on February 16, 2012, 02:42:59 PM ---

--- End quote ---

You're the one that needs to grow up. You're 17 years old and you're trying to tell a college graduate that he's "momma's boy"? How do you know he's not tall-ish and just a little husky? I'm a hair short of 6 feet tall and I weigh 185-190lbs. You know what, though? I have a 34" waist. Muscle is a lot denser than fat.

--- End quote ---

lol 18 now buddy.. Shows how much you really know about people. This is the internet. No need to rage over. Your my dads height. and weight. Okay, congrats. But this kid sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

And your ignorant if you didn't get that he's a momma's boy from that? And Try to act like college graduate is something? WOW Mommy and daddy paided for his collage I bet.. His dads a DOCTOR!!!!!!.

And how does him being a college graduate MEAN anything!! Wow he's gonna be living the rest of his life in debt. [ saying he did pay for his own college funds.] $60,000 in collage debt. Another, 25-30k in a new car. [ I assume he's been driving this whole time] than a mortgage on a $500,000+ house.. He is in debt. till he's like 80!

or he can be some stuck up rich kid who's mommy and daddy gives him everything he want's and now is on his own asking questions about what the common people know and rich people fail to know...

Lemme give you a modern history update. If you live in south Florida, and your a doctor. You own a big house. Really nice freakin cars. High end sports and things like that.. His family has money. Simple as that. And if you fail to know this, thus to your own. Not trying to start a fight or anything. but his post smells of bad BS! if you carefully read over all of it. and put things together like I just have. you'll understand what I mean.

This kid is saying he's like 4 different things trying to mind fuk you all.. This story isn't one story. Its four storys. And all in a bunch of lies. Either way. I tore him a new one. and the next post he makes if he addresses what I said. Will prove my point. Thus assuming he comes back...

EDIT1: I had a high school teacher work at a collage once. She said she went back to highschool because highschool kids knew more about English than collage kids.. IE: some didn't even know what a verb was... or noun...

EDIT2: I missed this sorry, but your last comment. "Keep your childish mentality on YOUR side of the keyboard." Childish? Why do people assume young people are stupid/dumb/ignorant.? they are normally smarter than the older people. As you get older schools are teaching new/more advanced things. There for younger people are truly smarter than older people. so when I'm 25 there will be kids my age now, that will know 2xs as much as I do. Thus I must admit somethings will always be forth the older age. Some things are acquired with age.

--- End quote ---
Good point, I wish I was a smart as you.  Oh by the way, its spelt 'college' genius.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version