Main Area > Meet and Greet

Who has 1999 in West Seattle?

(1/3) > >>

adidasguy:
Just spotted it a second time in West Seattle. A sweet looking black & yellow 1999 bike. Lost it at a stop light at California & Alaska.

Are you on the board here?

Anyone know who is the bikes owner?

yamahonkawazuki:
get ahold of pandy. and have her drop you a few gstwin stickers. ( even though i no longer ride, ive got 3 of them. if i see one of hte local gs' parked, either i wait for its owner to appear or leaving sticker on its backing ( not applied to bike) i lay it on seat for them. kinda akin to leaving a note saying. check this place out

iclrag:

--- Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on June 14, 2012, 03:51:20 AM ---get ahold of pandy. and have her drop you a few gstwin stickers. ( even though i no longer ride, ive got 3 of them. if i see one of hte local gs' parked, either i wait for its owner to appear or leaving sticker on its backing ( not applied to bike) i lay it on seat for them. kinda akin to leaving a note saying. check this place out

--- End quote ---
I would totally apply it like under the seat or some wierd place so they find it next time they are wrenching and go hmmm, when did i do that? i should check that place out!

yamahonkawazuki:

--- Quote from: iclrag on July 11, 2012, 05:15:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on June 14, 2012, 03:51:20 AM ---get ahold of pandy. and have her drop you a few gstwin stickers. ( even though i no longer ride, ive got 3 of them. if i see one of hte local gs' parked, either i wait for its owner to appear or leaving sticker on its backing ( not applied to bike) i lay it on seat for them. kinda akin to leaving a note saying. check this place out

--- End quote ---
I would totally apply it like under the seat or some wierd place so they find it next time they are wrenching and go hmmm, when did i do that? i should check that place out!

--- End quote ---
bad idea. dont touch another mans or womans bike. unless invited to do so. a sticker with backing still in place is acceptible. ive always put them between tank and seat. or on dash if not windy. along wiht a note saying  " i know its bad biker etiquette to touch another mans bike. w/o permission. but i noticd your gs500 and wanted to introduce you to a HUGE group of lie minded flks at this site.  ( fits on a post it note) got a few to join this way

iclrag:

--- Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on July 15, 2012, 01:42:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: iclrag on July 11, 2012, 05:15:02 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
bad idea. dont touch another mans or womans bike. unless invited to do so. a sticker with backing still in place is acceptible. ive always put them between tank and seat. or on dash if not windy. along wiht a note saying  " i know its bad biker etiquette to touch another mans bike. w/o permission. but i noticd your gs500 and wanted to introduce you to a HUGE group of lie minded flks at this site.  ( fits on a post it note) got a few to join this way

--- End quote ---
I was just joking :D I would do something like that to a friend of mine, but not a stranger

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version