Author Topic: Legend of Seamax  (Read 1213 times)

Offline cbrfxr67

• Some day I'll finish my projects
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • MotoGP Racer
Re: Legend of Seamax
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2019, 01:36:45 PM »
Inspection closed.  WTH.  There's another one close to home but prob too many people there later.   :2guns:

Tagged some dude's mirror splitting this morning.  oops  Kind of felt bad but I guess it happens.  He kept going and didn't pull over anyways,....  my bad

laterz,............
Went to ride home at lunch and sputtering and spitting....stalled out about 4 times.  Ended up pushing it half mile to gas station when genius here realized 'maybe' I needed some gas.  Filled up and roared home,...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 07:02:41 PM by cbrfxr67 »
"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

Offline cbrfxr67

• MotoGP Racer
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2019, 09:38:40 PM »
Put the colortune on it last night and it looked ok,....nice blue

Plugs looked decent.  I wish it had more a@@ off the line.  It's great when you get rolling but right off the line it's kind of so so,...
"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

Offline cbrfxr67

• MotoGP Racer
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2019, 03:04:14 PM »
Try again this morning and got inspection done,...  Tomorrow fun at the dmv for plates. :hithead:

running pretty good,...crank the throttle and is a fookin blassst! 

My neighbor texted me after I blew through there that it was sounding nice.
-buddha

Offline cbrfxr67

• MotoGP Racer
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2019, 09:02:03 PM »
Finally got my plate & registration.  Had a meanazz broad my first go around couple weeks ago that sent me home saying that I needed more information filled out.

Went back, unsure of what I needed to fill in on a line and different lady told me not to even worry about that; gave me my Texas plate with a smile.  Why do some of those broads down there at dmv make it such a pita :dunno_black:

Ah well, legal and running pretty good.  Picture challenge time :hithead:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just got in to work this morning and the more I ride it the more I love it,...when it gets going it really gets going :woohoo:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 02:49:04 PM by cbrfxr67 »
-buddha

Offline ShowBizWolf

• Ninja turtle...in a van
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • MotoGP Racer
  • Support Shelly's rescue at tinykittens.com
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2019, 08:47:34 PM »
That is soooooo fantastic!!! I do enjoy seeing this bike get a new start :kiss3:
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

Offline cbrfxr67

• MotoGP Racer
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2019, 02:55:23 PM »

having fun w picture challenge,...

Thanks Show.  It's great fun and that exhaust makes it sound beastly.  At throttle it roars.  I'm not crazy about loud exhausts but I kinda like it. haha  I did get a couple of replacement cans to quiet it down and now not so sure I want to. :dunno_black:
-buddha

Offline mr72

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MotoGP Racer
  • Musician, Engineer, Sci-Fi Author
    • Josh's Books
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2019, 03:04:03 PM »
that's awesome. I hate manual tire changing. If I had space I'd get one of those. Maybe when I get ready to do the tire change-o-rama I'll ride down to Houston with some Devil's Backbone in tow and talk you into letting me use your cool tools.