Author Topic: FOR SALE: OEM European GS500 Clip-ons -- the real thing -- and other parts  (Read 16 times)

Offline Trwhouse

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • World Supersport Racer
  • My 1991 GS500E
Hi all, I am sellling the set of European OEM mid-rise clip-ons that I bought from Adidasguy back in 2010 but have never gotten around to installing on my 1991 GS500E.

They are complete and in good condition.
All bolts, rubber grommets, collars and all parts, including right and left stubby handlebars and mounts are included.

$150 plus shipping.

Rare as hens teeth, I believe is the phrase.

I also have other parts for sale:

early Mikuni BS33 carb set, I bought from someone here on the list a few years for spare parts. I don't need them.
One bowl had a broken off drain tip, though the drain screw operates to halt the flow. Some people are just animals.  :)
$50 plus shipping, they are complete.

Stock rear shock    good condition  $40 plus shipping

K&N drop in air filter, fits in stock airbox, with installation collar, needs to be cleaned and reoiled   -- I use the Unifilter but never got around to trying this one. I had purchased it from someone else on the list a few years ago.   $30 plus shipping

New Suzuki DL650 V-Strom handguard set --- someone had posted a few years ago about mounting these on their GS500 for winter riding to ward off the chill while riding. They included details posts about it. I bought some from Suzuki and have never installed them. New in packaging with standard directions for Burgman. I imagine the links are still here on the site. I will find them for you.  :)   Suzuki part No. 57300-27822-291  for Suzuki V-strom DL650 Knuckle Cover Set Black. $50 plus shipping.

Stock GS500 OEM stamped fork brace   $10 plus shipping   with mounting hardware

Used Plexifairing 2 full size windscreen with universal mounts for GS500.   I bought this several years ago from someone here on the list and never installed it.  $60 plus shipping, with all hardware. Good condition.

Right and left rear painted side covers (side fairings, bodywork) in 1991 GS500 Blue     I bought these used from Adidasguy as well.
Good condition, stock paint and decals,  $70 plus shipping

Let me know what you can use.

Photos on request.

Thanks,

Trwhouse

1991 GS500E owner