News:

Protect your dainty digits. Get a good pair of riding gloves cheap Right Here

Main Menu

The "Did I See You" Thread

Started by mister, June 16, 2011, 12:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prmas

Today, about 11.25 am, stopped at the Dandenong Road/Warrigal Road intersection, heading towards the City. It was Blue/White possibly a K9. I was stopped, heading the other way on my black Honda.

Macka

peteGS

Yesterday (Sunday) about 11:30 am, black naked GS500 with bar end mirrors at the bottom of Mt Glorious at the T, I was with a couple of Triumphs.

Would like to have chatted but we were in a bit of a hurry...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

hInstance

Today, a black and grey "F" stopped at the petrol station at Stratford, Victoria. I passed you in my car.
2012 GS500F

hInstance

Yesterday afternoon at the intersection of Mirboo Road and McDonalds Track just south of Thorpdale in Gippsland. A black and grey "F" headed south on Mirboo Road towards the direction if Mirboo North.
2012 GS500F

lano

Quote from: hInstance on June 10, 2015, 03:00:43 PM
Yesterday afternoon at the intersection of Mirboo Road and McDonalds Track just south of Thorpdale in Gippsland. A black and grey "F" headed south on Mirboo Road towards the direction if Mirboo North.

I thought this was me until I looked at the date! I'll be doing that route in the next week or so though.

hInstance

Today I attended the annual 'Blessing of the Bikes' held in Mirboo North ( but not on my bike unfortunately. Next year! ). The weather held out and there were a lot of bikes parked along the main street. I saw a blue naked GS with a P plate and a blue and white 'F' parked outside a café there.
2012 GS500F

nat2256

ive seen this bike a couple times now.
wednesday 21st parked at shell at kariong just before the f3 about 9ish.
blue 500f with L plate.

hInstance

Yesterday evening, a blue and black naked traveling north on Cardinia Road in Officer. I was traveling south and looked at you and I think you saw me to.
2012 GS500F

hInstance

Today. You pulled out of a 7-11 petrol station in Cranbourne North on a black faired 'F' and turned down Elizabeth Street.
2012 GS500F

ShowBizWolf

Many apologies if this doesn't belong here but on the first page I saw a post about a sighting in Michigan so here goes...

Saw ya today in downtown J-town PA... black/gray/red GS500F... rolled up next to you at a stop light at the bottom of Bedford Street and said nice bike... was the first GSF I've ever seen in person  :icon_eek: !!
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

hInstance

Today, a white and red 'F' traveling out from Pakenham on the old Princes Highway towards Nar Nar Goon. I passed you in my car.
2012 GS500F

hInstance

Today, a black "F" exactly like mine on the outward bound lane of the Princes Highway passing through Officer. You had learner plates and a lime coloured vest.
2012 GS500F

Joolstacho

Who was riding a rather tasty bright Yellow GS seen in Daylesford yesterday (Sunday Feb 23)
Top roundabout... I was on the blue one.

-Jools
Beam me up Scottie....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk